These cookies are delicious, chewy in the middle and go great with a cold glass of milk! If you are looking for a peanut butter cookie with a little more oomph, look no further. Looking for another cookie recipe? Try these out too.
Servings: makes about 4 dozen
You will need:
1/2 cup butter softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup unbleached white flour or all purpose
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter.
3. Beat in the vanilla and eggs.
4. Stir in the flour, wheat flour, salt and baking soda. Finally add the oats and chocolate chips.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets and bake for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before removing to wire racks.