We heart our sponsors and want you to know that this post may contain affiliate links, which means we earn money or product samples from the companies mentioned.
Today we made a fun and easy paper craft for Mother’s Day! This craft is great for all ages.
You will need:
glue and/or tape
glitter, stickers, small buttons, beads, tissue paper, or anything else you might like to decorate your flowers with
1. Start by folding a sheet of green construction paper in half.
2. Cut slits about an 1/2 to 1 inch wide down the length of the folded side of the sheet of paper. Make the slits about 2-3 inches long.
3. Roll up the sheet of construction paper and secure with tape.
4. Slightly fold down each of the “flower stems” to form the bouquet.
5. Cut out flowers of various sizes, shapes and colors. Decorate them any way that you choose and glue one to each of the flower stems.
6. We also folded half a sheet of brown construction paper in half length-wise, rolled it up and taped it to make a little flower pot to hold the flowers.
Have fun! I’d love to see what you make! Leave me a link in comments! 🙂