My family absolutely loves pizza. I think we could eat it in one way or another almost every day. Since we have four growing kids who all want something different, we save a lot of money by making homemade pizza. To make it even more fun, we love to set up a pizza bar! This is a fun way to let everyone, kids included, create their very own pizzas. Even my littlest princess gets to be a chef on pizza night!
Right now during the Publix Viva Italia sale, you can save a lot of dough (pun intended!) on all your favorite brands to make your pizza bar incredibly delicious! I saved on Hunts tomato sauces and Pillsbury pizza crust dough to make this as easy as possible.
Here are all the ways you can save during the Publix Viva Italia sale:
Prices good at your local Publix store from 2/18/16-3/2/16.
• $2.00 Off Produce with the purchase of Any Four (4) participating products . Participating products: Hunt’s Tomatoes 14.5 oz., Progresso Bread Crumbs 15 oz., Progresso Beans 19 oz.
• $2.00 Off Publix Fresh Chicken with the purchase of Any Four (4) participating products
Participating products: Progresso Bread Crumbs 15 oz., Progresso Broth 32 oz., Hunt’s Tomatoes 28 oz.
• $1.00 Off Any Five (5) Hunt’s Tomatoes, all varieties, including sauce and organic (14.5 – 15 oz.)
• $1.00 Off Any Five (5) Hunt’s Tomatoes, all varieties including sauce and puree (28 – 29 oz.)
• $0.50 Off Any Six (6) Hunt’s Sauce or Paste (6 – 8 oz.)
• $1.00 Off Any Three (3) Green Giant Frozen Items (6 – 17.7 oz.)
• $1.00 Off Any Three (3) Pillsbury Refrigerated Breads (8 – 13.8 oz.)
• $1.00 Off Any Two (2) Progresso Stock Items (32 oz.)
Making a pizza bar is a fun and fabulous way to spend time together as a family. It can be as casual or a fancy as you want to make it. All you need is your choice of pizza toppings, arranged buffet-style, so that everyone can make their own creations. You’ll also need some Hunts tomato sauce. We used Hunts Basil, Garlic and Oregano and Hunts Roasted Garlic flavored sauces on our pizzas. Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough made the perfect pizza crust.
Start by unrolling the pizza dough onto a cookie sheet and cutting it into four rectangles. Add 1-2 tablespoons of your choice of Hunts tomato sauce onto each individual pizza. Then it’s time to get creative and add your own toppings to each pizza.
Bake at 425 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Enjoy! For more fantastic recipes, please visit www.readyplansave.com/VivaItalia.
Win a $10.00 Paypal giveaway to create your own delicious Italian meal!