Ah, Nutella…I don’t know about you, but I just can’t keep this stuff in the house for very long. Everyone in my family loves it and will eat it on just about anything. I love that it’s a healthier alternative to eating chocolate candy. February 5th is World Nutella Day and what better way to celebrate it than with some easy and delicious recipes. Every day is a little sweeter with Nutella! Nutella has partnered with lifestyle guru Brit Morin and her team at Brit + Co. to bring you 3 delicious new Nutella recipes.
Nutella Breakfast Pizza
1 pound ready-to-bake pizza dough
1 stick salted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll your pizza dough into a 12-inch round. Place on baking sheet. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread Nutella® over pizza crust. Top with bananas, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries. Cut into slices and serve. Enjoy!
Nutella Pancake Kebabs
1 cup pancake mix
2/3 cup water
1. In a large bowl, fold together pancake mix and water. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Use a tablespoon to make mini pancakes. Flip the pancakes when the edges start to brown. Remove from heat. Let cool.
2. Top one mini pancake with Nutella and sandwich it between another pancake. Repeat until you’ve made all of your pancake sandwiches.
3. Put one strawberry on a skewer. Add a pancake sandwich. Top with a pineapple slice and a kiwi slice. Add another pancake sandwich. Finish your skewer off with another strawberry. Enjoy!
Nutella French Toast Sandwiches
1 loaf challah bread
1 1/4 cups whole milk
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Slice your challah bread. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
2. Dip each piece of challah bread into the batter. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add a few pieces of toast. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden. Repeat with remaining pieces of toast.
3. Spread Nutella on one piece of French toast. Top with sliced almonds and another piece of French toast. Serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!