Every child is different, and that is exactly what my little girl taught me when she was born. She has always done things her way and on her own schedule. When I expected her to crawl, she decided to scoot instead. When I expected her to walk, she took her time and waited a good six months longer than her older siblings. She is truly a princess with a huge imagination and her own way of doing things. Along with being so very different, she is also the pickiest eater in our house. I love to give her what she wants to eat, but it needs to be healthy because she’s growing up so fast.
The more fun her lunch is, the more likely she is to actually eat it. Since she loves animals and the outdoors, I use cookie cutters to make fun-shaped sandwiches for her and serve them with fresh fruit and fun-shaped crackers. She also likes chocolate milk and I can feel good about letting her have some when I use Nesquik Powder in her milk. Nestle Nesquik chocolate milk has all the nutritious deliciousness she loves with 45% less sugar than the leading syrup brand and with no artificial colors or flavors. She thinks she’s getting a special treat and I know she’s getting all the nutrients she needs.
When combined with 8oz of lowfat milk, Nesquik provides 8g of protein and many vitamins and minerals like:
- Iron to help with growth and development
- Vitamin C to help support a healthy immune system
- 3 essential B Vitamins to help the body make and use energy
- Copper – an essential mineral which is important for iron absorption and the formation of red blood cells
- Manganese to support healthy bones
These nutritious drinks pack a healthy punch that gives my little girl just what she needs to keep growing strong all day, every day.
It’s easy and fun to make a kid-friendly lunch! All you need are your child’s favorite sandwich ingredients, some fun cookie/sandwich cutters, fresh fruit and crackers of your choosing.
- Choose whole wheat bread and choice of lunch meat and/or cheese
- Prepare sandwich and cut into fun shapes using cookie or sandwich cutters.
- Add fun accents with crackers or fresh fruit.
- Serve with a cold glass of delicious Nesquik Chocolate Milk for a fun lunch that makes them smile!
That’s how we both win at lunch time! Nestle Nesquik turns ordinary milk into an irresistibly delicious and nutritious chocolate drink that you can feel good about.