The Christmas Season can be a very overwhelming and stressful time of the year! I know that I am definitely always one to be looking for ways to make things more simple and easy for myself and I want things to be easier for you as well. This is why I’ve compiled a list of 5 Christmas related hacks that make things much much easier for you during the holiday season. If you’re struggling with things this Christmas season, be sure to check out this list.
1. Two Sizes of Christmas Lights: If you are feeling that your tree is lacking in that special Christmas oomph, try using two different sizes of lights on your tree! The variation of sizes on your tree will make it look more illuminated, larger, and more full! It definitely makes your tree look a little bit more special for the holidays!
2. Double Sided Tape: Ever have the troubles of tape giving out on your presents and things coming undone? Or do you have trouble holding down the paper while you are wrapping and getting the tape? Fear no more! Double sided tape is your friend! It definitely makes things much much easier when it comes to wrapping presents!
3. Clothing Hangers: I know that every single year I spend about a half hour untangling lights before I can ever begin to even decorate, it can be so frustrating! Wrap your lights around a clothes hanger every year for storage, this will prevent any tangling!
4. Tree Ornaments: A great way to make memories each year is to cut off a small piece of your tree trunk at the end of each year and make it an ornament to put on the tree next year! You can write on the ornament with the year or even put a special memory on it from that year! Make it a personalized family ornament! This can just be a fun activity for the family to do every year.
5. Egg Cartons: Ornaments are really delicate and it always sucks when one breaks, especially when it is one of your favorites! You are able to store small ornaments in an egg carton for safe keeping!
I hope these tips and hacks make things a bit easier for you this winter. Just remember, things don’t have to be so difficult all the time… Keep this list handy for before and after the holidays are over.