Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and to celebrate, we love to whip up some tasty Mexican dishes! Made with fresh, healthy ingredients, this salsa is quick and easy to prepare and goes great over your favorite grilled meat, or just dig right in with tortilla chips. This is sure to become a summer favorite for everyone.
- 2 cups chopped ripe mango
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple (do not use canned)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 hot pepper, your choice depending on desired level of spice, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Pulse each ingredient separately in food processor for a few seconds just until very finely chopped. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill for 8 hours to allow flavors to meld. Enjoy!