Communicate with patients/clients/customers to attempt to negotiate payment on accounts and responsible to meet monthly goals through efficient and accurate correspondences with patients/clients/customers.
- Communicate with patients/clients/customers by telephone and/or written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Supply thorough customer service, maintain positive patient/client/customer relations, and work efficiently in the name of the client.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate updates on computer files for each call made.
- When requested, process all correspondences with adherence with pertinent legislation guidelines where applicable.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
For more information and to apply, please visit: HERE