This is comfort food at its best! Try this recipe with your leftover holiday ham or substitute turkey or chicken for a different twist.
Servings: about 10
You will need:
4 cups uncooked noodles of your choice
1 small onion chopped
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
2-3 cups diced, cooked ham
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, or cheese of your choice
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Cook the noodles until tender; remove from heat, and drain.
- Stir the noodles, onion, sour cream, chicken soup, celery soup, ham, and cheese together in a large bowl. Spoon into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the bread crumbs have browned, about 40 minutes.
- Serve with a salad if desired.