Are you looking for something different than the traditional work environment?..
As a CCI Work At Home (WAH) Customer Service Agent, you will use your strong customer service focus, strong problem solving skills, and your empathetic/compassionate approach to take incoming customer calls in a Virtual Call Center.
We are looking for persons wanting to work Part-time to Full-time hours on a Seasonal basis supporting a tax preparation call center who have the ability to work independently, who are self disciplined and can operate effectively with minimal supervision. Your skills should include self-help and technical support self-help. The WAH program also requires you have strong comprehension skills, strong problem solving skills and schedule flexibility.
Seasonal Scheduling Hours:
Training – 30 hours/week
Peak season – January-April (30-40+ hours/week)
Mini-Peak season – October (30-40+ hours/week)
Off season – Remaining months (Part-time Hours)
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
· Provide customer support to clients via phone, email or web channels.
· Learn and become knowledgeable of client’s products or services.
· Provide prompt, reliable and accurate information to customers while adjusting to the pace of the caller
· Demonstrate ability to identify solutions based on established processes and procedures.
· Demonstrate effective soft skills, active listening, and ability to empathize with the customer’s situation
· Act with sensitivity in all customer interactions
· Effectively manage length of calls / handle time
· Display effective time management skills
· Promote teamwork and contact center success
· Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 30 wpm
· Computer proficiency, keyboard and/or web navigation skills
· Good problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
· Effective verbal & written communications skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision & handle pressure
· Professional phone etiquette
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Ability to work independently
· Flexibility to accommodate changing work shifts
· Computer proficiency
· High school diploma, GED or above
· 1-2 years experience working from a home office is helpful
· Tax preparation/support a plus!
Technology that meets the following:
1. Quiet work area; free of background noise and distractions, with a door
2. 17″ monitor or larger with minimum screen resolution of 1280×1024. Speakers or an audio headset. If your monitor has a VGA connection, you will need to purchase a converter cable to connect to a DVI or HDMI port
3. High speed Broadband Internet connection (not wireless) with a minimum of 384Kbps upstream and 512Kbps downstream
4. Dedicated telephone analog landline (not wireless / digital / or VoIP)
5. Corded telephone with mute button (not cellular)
6. Telephone headset that plugs directly into the phone (not wireless)
*As part of our interview process, you will be expected to demonstrate via video conference that you meet the above listed technology requirements prior to candidate consideration.
For more information and to apply,please visit http://www.ccicompany.us/