It’s a fact – the senior living industry is growing by the minute. More and more people will be faced with the decision of placing a loved one into a senior living community. You may have already gone through this experience yourself. If you have, then you know how challenging and time consuming it can be. Wouldn’t it be great to help guide people through this entire process? And wouldn’t it be even greater if this was your full-time job? Well it CAN when you become a Care Advisor with SeniorLiving.Net!
A Care Advisor is a full-time employee and is the primary point of contact for families, national partners, and local referral partners. The position involves communicating with families and matching families with senior living communities based on their individual needs, budget and geographic preference.
Care Advisors work standard business hours (40/week) and are entitled to FULL medical benefits. For the first 120 days, Care Advisors receive $1,800 per month, in addition to $650 commission for every family placed after reaching the quota!
The Location of this position is 100% work from home. Sales experience required. Candidates who have experience working from home are a plus!
You must have a home office set-up with the following requirements:
• A private workspace for an office and a computer with high speed internet access.
• A computer (desktop or laptop) with a Microsoft Windows operating system.
• A home office space with an internet connection and router within 6 feet of desk space (check for VoIP
• A high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable, etc.). Satellite connectivity not compatible
• A full version of Microsoft Outlook (not to be confused with Outlook Express).
Visit our website to learn more: www.SeniorLiving.net
**If you feel this is the perfect job for you and you enjoy working with and helping others please apply today!!**