These baked beans are so good that they could almost stand as a main dish! Try them out at your next cook-out! While you’re here, try this cool refreshing dessert to go with these baked beans.
Servings: about 10
You will need:
1lb. ground beef
1/2 lb. bacon
2 15 ounce cans pinto beans, drained
1 15 ounce can baked beans
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook bacon over medium heat, until crispy. Remove and drain off grease. Allow to cool and crumble into small pieces.
3. Brown ground beef and onion together until meat if cooked through and onion is clear. Drain.
4. In a large bowl, combine pinto beans, baked beans, BBQ sauce, and brown sugar. Stir in crumbled bacon and ground beef/onion mixture.
5. Pour into 13×9 inch pan and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!