Wow I received a wonderful surprise this morning! Whispers From A Working Mom has nominated Simply At Home Mom for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much! I am thrilled!! It is such an honor and really helps a new blogger like myself to keep on posting and sharing things with all of you!
This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and there are certain things that I must do to continue sharing this award with others.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
So here we go!
11 random facts about me:
1. I love to draw and paint although I haven’t made time to do either of these activities in a really long time, but I hope to be able to soon.
2. I love very spicy food and very strong coffee.
3. I have four beautiful children who I thank God every day for, and who have helped make me the person that I am today.
4. I am terrified of spiders!
5. I love web design and photography/editing and would do this all day if I could!
6. I sometimes sing along to the radio while driving.
7. My house is usually messy and disorganized and I’m not worried about it.
8. I was never a morning person until my children were born and they are ALL morning people!
9. My husband is my very best friend and he always gets my corny jokes.
10. I love sea shells and feel that you really can’t have too many of them.
11. I love doughnuts and ice cream and enjoy them often.
Here are answers to 11 questions from Whispers From A Working Mom:
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve only been blogging now for about a month but I’m loving it so far!
- What is your favorite shampoo? My favorite shampoo of the moment is Redken Blonde Glam.
- Name a song that reminds you of high school? haha oh there are so many, but I have to say Poison, Every Rose Has It’s Thorn.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? In 5 years I see myself as a successful blogger with a lot more experience and in 10 years I am hoping to finally get some sleep at night and maybe even a night out with my husband my ourselves ha!
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I think my greatest accomplishment has been my four children. I love being a Mom!
- How do you relax? I like to relax by taking a hot shower or watching a good movie.
- If you had an extra hour in the day what would you do? take a nap!
- What is your all time favorite Christmas gift? My favorite Christmas gift by far was a beautiful family photo album given to me by my mother in law that had pictures of my husband and I, our children and other family members.
- If price weren’t an option, what would your dream car be? I would have a red Corvette convertible!
- What is your favorite book? I can honestly say that I do not have a favorite book, but more like several books that I love.
- When was the last time you did a shot of alcohol? With who? The last time I did an actual shot of alcohol was with my husband about 2 years ago.
Blogs I am nominating!
Now here are my 11 questions for you!
1. What is your favorite food?
2. Do you have a favorite quote?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What do you miss most about being a child?
5. What is something you learned in the last week?
6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
8. What sound do you love?
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
10. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
11. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?